Hey. Welcome to my website. My name is Andreea Strineholm and you just entered my virtual home. I have created this website because I wanted a place for myself where I can share my portfolio and my personal experience as I like it. During the years I have tried many websites for artists but none of them suited my needs. So I took design inspiration from all the websites and I drew my own that satisfies my needs.
I am a visual artist who had experienced several artistic domains during the 23 years of my existence so I find it very hard to exactly describe who I am. Simply I like art and to work with it. Actually being an artist in not a job, it is a way of living. As a matter of fact, because I have been in contact with several branches of art, today I am able to share multiple skills. First of all I am graphic artist that started to draw when I was 3 years old and I practiced continuously, drawing everything and everywhere. The professional education in art started once I went to the National Art High School “Nicolae Tonitza” in Bucharest. There I have learned more about art and its values, educating my artistic sense. This thing became possible because of the great teachers that supported me during my four years studying Graphic Arts. At that moment I drew a lot, using many technics, without the fear of failing. That was the best time to experiment, and because of that, today I know how to make illustrations, paint as my soul dictates, graphic manipulate in photoshop, and create professional photos and even an website just to top a list.
I’ve always been curious to learn new things, so to further understand art I chose Stage and Costume Design at the National University of Theatre and Film “I.L.Caragiale” Bucharest. There I discovered how to implement an art concept and all the technical details that came together. I understood what it means to imagine a set design, to draw it and to apply it to the real world, to chose the right costumes and to be able to work in team, but also lead one. Above all I realize that all the things I have learned so far, finally made a sense in my life, and that I didn’t waste my energy in too many directions. On the contrary, they defined me as an visual artist who can make complex artworks using many different tools.
I am currently living in Sweden with my husband. On my blog you will be able find a lot of photos taken by me depicting the people, places we encountered and other life events.
Feel free to contact me if you need a Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Photograph, or a Stage and Costume Designer ^_^
Facts About My Artistic Experience
- Best Scenography from UNATC Awards for “Avioane de hârtie” Show, Romania, 2016
- “Tinere Talente” Scholarship from Princess Margareta of Romania Foundation, Romania, 2012
- 1st Prize at National Painting Contest “Alexandru Ciucurencu” XXII Edition, Tulcea, Romania2012
- 1st Prize at National Olympiad of Art, Textiles Departament, Ploiesti, Romania, 2012
- 3rd Prize at National Graphic Art Contest "Constantin Gavenea", Tulcea, Romania, 2011
- 3rd Prize at National Art Contest “Fantasticul din mine si din afara mea”, Arad, Romania, 2011
- Creativity Prize at International Children’s Art Competition, Bitola, Macedonia, 2011
- Final Bachelor's Degree Exhibition, National University of Theater and Film Bucharest, Romania, 2016
- “Elizabethan Contemporary Costume” International Shakespeare Festival, Craiova, Romania, 2014
- “Book Project International” Marseille, France, 2013
- "Contemporary Folklore and Romanian Traditions", personal exhibition, Sibiu, Romania, 2013
- “Traditie si folclor in contemporaneitate” National Village Museum “Dimitrie Gusti”, Romania, 2013
- “Nicolae Tonitza” European Parliament Brusselles, Belgium, 2013
- "Tinere Talente" Literat Caffe, Bucharest, Romania, 2012
- Festivity “Tinere Talente” National Library of Romania, Bucharest, 2012
- “Tinere Talente” Atheneum, Bucharest, Romania, 2012
- "Etching-Tradition" National Village Museum “Dimitrie Gusti”, Romania, 2012
- "Images and Stories", Tinere Talente, National Village Museum “Dimitrie Gusti”, Romania, 2012
- "Identities" Tinere Talente, Metropolitan Library, Bucharest, 2012
- "Superstitions in the wind", National Fine Art Highschool "Nicolae Tonitza", Bucharest, Romania, 2011
- "Nicolae Tonitza" Highschool's Exhibition, Bruselle, Belgium, 2010
- Work and Travel Student Program, Baltimore Country Club Internship, Maryland, U.S.A, 2015
- "Fakebook" Erasmus + Student Network Project in Lithuania with Romania, Italy, Turkey and Latvi, 2014
- "Euroscola" International Competition, European Parliament in Strasbourg, France, 2011
- Student Exchange Program between National Highschool "Vlaicu Voda", Curtea de Arges, Romania, and Nederland, Italy, Norway, 2008 - 2009